InfoSec and Compliance AnalystPrimary Location: CHENNAI, India Job ID R23037506 Zip Code 600116
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Success in this role requires a good understanding of information security best practices and the ability to implement these practices to strengthen security and compliance for UPS Supply Chain Solutions applications. The Information Security Analyst will work directly with process owners to facilitate the implementation, testing and remediation of key IT internal controls.
IT Governance and Compliance
- Support IT compliance programs to ensure we are aligned with UPS organizational, regulatory, and risk obligations
- Monitor IT compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Monitor IT compliance with existing Federal, State and Local regulatory requirements
- Establish and maintain information security and compliance metrics that are meaningful and actionable
IT Audit and Assurance
- Responsible for audit-related operational activities
- Assist with remediation of control deficiencies identified during audits
- Assist in examination of internal controls to determine design and operational effectiveness
- Assist with analysis and interpretation of new regulatory compliance requirements
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of IT internal controls and operating processes
- Perform compliance reviews of various supported applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in IT compliance or IT audit
- Familiarity and understanding of Information Security Management frameworks such as COBIT, NIST CSF or ISO 27001 is a plus
- Experience with data extraction using SQL, Microsoft Access or other tools is a plus
- Experience working with TFS, HP QC and SharePoint is a plus
- Exhibit a high-level of attention to detail, possess the ability to multi-task and adjust to shifting priorities
- The individual must possess excellent interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to maintain documentation, manuals, and produce reports
- Ability to solve complex problems in a timely manner by working with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and processes with a high degree of accuracy
- Must demonstrate proficiency with MS Office tools such as Excel to assist with data analysis
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Get Job Alerts
If you can't find the opportunity you are looking for right now, come and join our Talent Network. Sign up to Job Alerts to receive emails on new job openings and exclusive career opportunity updates.
You Belong at UPS
We are better together. We are stronger united. We are UPS.Learn More(links to Life at UPS page)
UPS is honoured to earn this prestigious distinction.Read More about Fortune World's Most Admired Companies distinction. (Opens in new window)