Lead Project Coordination Analyst - ChennaiPrimary Location: CHENNAI, India Job ID R23001845
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Moving our world forward by delivering what matters! UPS is a company with a proud past and an even brighter future. Our values define us. Our culture differentiates us. Our strategy drives us. At UPS we are customer first, people led and innovation driven. UPS’s India based Technology Development Centers will bring UPS one step closer to creating a global technology workforce that will help accelerate our digital journey and help us engineer technology solutions that drastically improve our competitive advantage in the field of Logistics.
‘Future You’ grows as a visible and valued Technology professional with UPS, driving us towards an exciting tomorrow. As a global Technology organization we can put serious resources behind your development. If you are solutions orientated, UPS Technology is the place for you. ‘Future You’ delivers ground-breaking solutions to some of the biggest logistics challenges around the globe. You’ll take technology to unimaginable places and really make a difference for UPS and our customers.
This position plans, organizes, schedules, coordinates, and tracks activities for developing, deploying, and upgrading software and hardware. He/She develops and presents technical and business solutions to peers. This position identifies areas for process improvement and contributes to solutions. He/She identifies project issues within established processes and procedures and makes recommendations for problem prevention. This position plans, schedules, and monitors work activities to meet budget, schedule, and quality targets to comply with established standards. He/She interacts with field locations to standardize support practices and procedures. This position coordinates deployments and implementations with ISM departments and user groups and facilitates activities to ensure projects and programs meet established deadlines.
- Leads installation and removal of hardware and software to comply with user requests.
- Leads hardware and software tests to correct malfunctions and ensure proper operation.
- Documents details of hardware and software installations and removals to comply with established procedures.
- Leads and clarifies product planning and design collaborations with subordinates to coordinate deployments.
- Acts as a field and ISM partner consultant to review, evaluate, and communicate progress on release scheduling.
- Conducts post-release reviews to verify accuracy.
- Provides customer service to end users to ensure value in products and services.
- Facilitates collaboration among stakeholders to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships to maximize products and services benefits.
- Project Lead
- PMP or equivalent certification.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline - Preferred.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will work.View the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.