Lead Applications Developer (base location Chennai)Primary Location: CHENNAI, India Job ID R23001757
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position provides leadership in full systems life cycle management (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.) to ensure delivery is on time and within budget. He/She directs component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements and ensure compliance. This position develops and leads AD project activities and integrations. He/She guides teams to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives. This position researches and supports the integration of emerging technologies. He/She provides knowledge and support for applications’ development, integration, and maintenance. This position leads junior team members with project related activities and tasks. He/She guides and influences department and project teams. This position facilitates collaboration with stakeholders.
- Leads systems analysis and design.
- Leads design and development of applications.
- Develops and ensures creation of application documents.
- Defines and produces integration builds.
- Monitors emerging technology trends.
- Leads maintenance and support.
Lead App Developer on RPA Projects - As a Lead RPA developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, code review, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. This is a hands on role.
Leads System Design, Leads process automation projects via Agile methodologies
As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on deciphering solution designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
5+ Years of Automation Experience
REFramework, Orchestrator Management, CI/CD, Agile Methodology
- Strong technical knowledge of UiPath & RPA in general as well as programming skills
- Passionate coder with 5+ years of delivering solutions , preferably with a focus on process design and automation; must demonstrate practical RPA delivery experience
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies as well as Scrum lead experience.
- UiPath Advanced developer certification is preferred
- 'Skilled problem solvers & critical thinker with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Proficient communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field - Preferred
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will work.View the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.