HR Systems Supervisor - Workday HCM/CompensationPrimary Location: CHENNAI, India Job ID R23018096 Zip Code 600116
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position performs research on, designs, develops, and implements current and future global Human Resources Systems/Integrations and delivers project related documents (i.e., requirements documents, design documents, request for proposal, test case development etc.). This position collaborates with organizational stakeholders, internal and external Information Technology (IT) groups, vendors, and senior management to establish and implement systems and processes that reduce errors and improve efficiency.
• Configures Workday Recruiting and Compensation in partnership with IT and external vendor(s). Responsibilities include business processes, grade profiles, salary ranges, eligibility rules, validation rules, notifications.
• Prepare EIB Mass Data Templates to upload into Workday.
• Manages test scripts and defects.
• Reviews and analyzes recurring issues to identify possible problem triggers and best resolution.
•Supports security and internal/external systems audits and ensures system access meets compliance.
• Manages reported production issues though help desk case management tool and works with internal work groups and external vendors on resolutions.
• Evaluates impact of new and modified applications/integrations to determine their effect on existing applications and works with IT to coordinate conversions of existing applications.
• Maintains foundational data in HR Systems (Job Profiles, Department IDs, Cost Centers, etc.)
• Conducts data audits to identify inconsistencies in data sets between HR Systems, IDH, and payroll
• Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
• Previous HR Systems experience with SaaS solutions (Workday) or HR functional knowledge of HR processes.
• Ability to support global time zones as needed for systems testing and releases.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Get Job Alerts
If you can't find the opportunity you are looking for right now, come and join our Talent Network. Sign up to Job Alerts to receive emails on new job openings and exclusive career opportunity updates.
You Belong at UPS
We are better together. We are stronger united. We are UPS.Learn More(links to Life at UPS page)
UPS is honoured to earn this prestigious distinction.Read More about Fortune World's Most Admired Companies distinction. (Opens in new window)